Digital PR Specialist
Looking to take the next step in your career?
Join the Sweet Digital team.
We’re looking for a Digital PR Specialist who wants to take on a new challenge in a fully remote role.
We’re a fast growing agency, specialising in SEO, PPC and Digital PR. The candidate we’re on the lookout for will already have a solid grasp on Digital PR and what can be done to help drive more link opportunities (with SEO benefits), referral traffic and brand awareness for clients.
The role will allow you to own the Digital PR process for our agency, from ideation, through to media lists, outreach and everything in-between.
You’ll be working with clients across a range of industries, so you will need both your creative and data hats to get the best results for clients.
As the role is fully remote, we won’t be there to hold your hand every step of the way, so we are looking for candidates with relentless focus and time management skills to deliver results for our clients consistently.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Self-development focussed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fantastic copywriting skills
- A love of content and the news
- A strong understanding of link building and the value of links.
- Unparalleled grasp of Google Analytics
- Comfort in using Buzzstream, ahrefs, Majestic (and other platforms) is beneficial
- Experience in building links through outreaching content, guest blogging, and responsive PR (newsjacking and journalist requests ideally)
Your Day To Day
Your day to day activities will look a little something like this:
- Creation of Digital PR Campaigns
- Data manipulation or research for campaigns
- Media list creation
- Link reclamation
- Competitor Analysis
- Working with the rest of the team to align client strategies.
- Scouring the news and trending topics each day to understand where our clients can add comment and value to the news cycle.
- Monitoring JournoRequests for any opportunities for our clients
- Liaising with journalists and bloggers
- Outlining / devising strategy for clients to acquire new links
- You have initiative and are self driven to achieve results and manage your schedule.
- You eat, sleep and breathe the news and what’s trending.
- You’ve likely worked in an SEO, content or PR related role previously.
- You’re friendly and enjoy building relationships with new people.
How We’ll Support You
- Tickets / access to industry events throughout the year
- All the tools you need (ResponseSource, Roxhill, Buzzstream, aHrefs etc)
- We’re always on-hand to bounce ideas off of or ask questions
- Flexible working hours and remote working always
- Macbook / Windows Laptop – whichever you’d prefer
- Trust in what you do and your skillset (we won’t be breathing down your neck or micromanaging you).
£25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience
How To Apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org